Tips on writing a good Proposal
A proposal is a scheduled plan to execute a project. Proposal must be made before planning a project and only after that a project can be executed properly. A proposal mainly aims at including all the helpful information regarding the project’s goals and objectives. A proposal is the seed from which a successful project eventually takes place. The requirement of content and format of the proposal can differ from one client to another irrespective of their study and findings based on the research. Some provide their own application forms that are to be filled anyway and others might request for an online submission of proposals and others accept a proposal in any format in case it accumulates the necessary key information. So writing a good proposal includes the following steps-
- Project title page: A title page should indicate the project title, or the name of the organization for which the project is made or the name of the topic on which the project is being made or the name of the client to whom the proposal is being addressed. So a suitable title is a necessary element for a proposal as it indicates what the project content is all about.
- Abstract /Executive summary: This is the second step that comes with a proposal. The project proposal is intended to summarize the concept of the project that has been proposed. Many readers lack the time needed to read the whole project proposal and in that case, the executive summary is used to deliver a short project summary. The abstract/Executive summary generally includes the points such as the problem statement, the project’s objectives, key project activities, implementation of the objectives and potentially the total project budget. Theoretically, for a small project the abstract may not be longer than 10 lines but in case of bigger projects, the abstract could continue to one or two pages.
- Introduction: This step includes a broad scenario of a company profile, history, success story and other factors that help in overall organizational development.
- Literature review: It includes writing an overview of the company derivative and how this project will work on to meet the overall strategic objective of the company. Also, the deliverables that may be the goods or service and that will be completed and produced in the project, are to be included in the project matter.
- Project Implementation: Here, it has to be mentioned that after analyzing the company profile what measures are to be incorporated into a successful implementation of the project.
- Objective of the study: This section includes the objective of the research that includes two aspects as primary objectives and secondary objectives. The objectives must be included in the proposal
- Research methodology: This step deals with the methods that are generally used to carry out a research for the proposed project.
- Evaluation of the study: The project proposal should indicate how and when the project management team will conduct activities to monitor the project’s progression and also which methods will be used to monitor and evaluate and in which way the evaluation could be done.
There are various types of research writing that includes different steps into it. Just like writing a project proposal involves a detailed description of a series of activities that are aimed at solving a certain problem. So the above steps must be included while making a proposal. And the Academic Assignment is one of the best than the rest of the service provider and has been serving all the academic needs for more than 10 years of its experience.
Academic Assignment © 2015 | All Rights Reserved